E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - September 2/3, 2006

I'm so bloody wasted right now, I looked in the mirror and thought it was Cher.
"My problem is that by the time I understood a little bit about life, I was well on the way to f**king burnout."

- Ozzy Osbourne

My problem is that by the time I understood what the heck you were saying, I had already turned on Being Bobby Brown.


---


"When I heard "She Loves You," my world went up like a shooting star. It was a divine experience. The planets changed. I used to fantasize that Paul McCartney would marry my sister."

- Ozzy Osbourne

Wait...What?


---


"Dogs smoke in France."

- Ozzy Osbourne

Sure they do.


---


"I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol. I mean, I would never urinate at the Alamo at nine o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober."

- Ozzy Osbourne

I highly doubt that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home