E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

The Many Words of Lady Sovereign

'Ello there ol' champ. Whould you fancy some tea?
And now for the many words of Lady Sovereign...

"So I can't dance and I really can't sing, yeah I can only do one thing and that's be Lady Sovereign."

- Lady Sovereign
(That's for sure.)


"I'm fat, I need a diet"

- Lady Sovereign


"If you love me then thank you. If you hate me then %&$@ you."

- Lady Sovereign
(What do you think of me if I just don't give a crap?)


"J-Lo's got a batty, well you can't see mine cus I wear my trousers baggy."

- Lady Sovereign


Ah, England's finest! Sort of like a mix between a wannabe Missy Elliott combined with Pink, and a pack of cigarettes. Oh yeah, and all wrapped up in an Adidas hoodie.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats with the little (blablabla) comments?

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, England's finest! Sort of like a mix between a wannabe Missy Elliott combined with Pink, and a pack of cigarettes. Oh yeah, and all wrapped up in an Adidas hoodie.

Bull Shit Mate, Sov Is Class Better Than Missy elliot Or Pink There Both Skanks Init (Y) TWAT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home