E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Month - July 2006

WHERE IS THE STRUDEL? I WANT BROWN FLAVORED! BROWN!!!!
"Hope yo're all good. Sorry for beeing lame on the news section, but not to much news lately, as Annie is busy in studio - working on new music for a new album! Some demos are ready and she spend most of the summer in studio recording the new songs. Stay tune, and you will learn more later ;)"

- DJ Annie Official News


i Got real good grahmer like champee-on! I like a hughman spelcheker. If only I rote songz az good az my noos than I'd bee biggEr den Kylie! Moov over Britney, IT'S ANNIMAL TIME! ANNIEMAL!!!!!! I'M ANNIE-MAULIN' YOU!

PS, Yes, that pic is photoshoped. But you have to admit, they're similar! And yes, I know I spelled Anniemal wrong. That was the joke because she's crazy like Iris from O'Grady. Jeez, do I have to explain everything to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home