E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Who Said It Results - June 30, 2006

What y'all? Don't make me sick my fairies on you. They'll eat you alive.

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt."

- Britney Spears

Y'all, y'all! It was Brit-Butt who said it! Of course Britney. You would never set any bad example for all your fans by doing something stupid like having plastic surgery. That's just not like you, you role model, you.

Poll Results:

Lindsay Lohan, 11 votes, (33%)
Tyra Banks, 5 votes, (15%)
Britney Spears, 9 votes, (27%)
Arnold Schwarzenegger, 8 votes, (24%)

33 Total votes

Well, well, well. Looks like once again I out smarted you! Everyone picked Lindsay but it was none other then Mama Spears who said it. Arnold surprisingly came in at a close third. And Tyra, as usual no one cares. Sorry TyTy-Baby! (And yes she called herself that! Like I'd make that up.)

PS. This was the quote of the day as well...get over it, I'm busy!

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home