E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day (Ro Poem Edition!) - June 20, 2006

Go blog yourself!

"mission impossible 3
i loved every minute
handsome movie star
still dreamy

my tommy

i have loved him
4 eva
and always will

some people u feel u know
unspoken connections
a hollywood tale
4 even
a real life movie star

fame is hard
i found
yet back i go

as g od said
fame is the impending glittering disaster

its hard to hold on
flying a kite in a hurricane
takes 2
2b

off 2 dinner
with joy
"

- Rosie "Ro" O'Donnell


What the heck is she talking about? The only word I understood in all of that was disaster. Seriously, "Ro", save the poetic stuff for Britney Spears. I only have enough time to make fun of one of you.

And yes, she posts as Ro.
You think I could make this stuff up? '-'

3 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous A Fan said...

That is so good! I love it.
A Fan

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home