E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day (Politically Incorrect Edition!) - June 8, 2006

sO sExY! *vomits*


"These broads (9/11 widows) are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities...I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much...How do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies?"

- Ann Coulter


"[Liberals] want to take more of our money, kill babies and discriminate on the basis of race."

- Ann Coulter


"Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do."

- Ann Coulter


"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

- Ann Coulter

It's official, the author of Godless: The Church of Liberalism, Ann Coulter, has no heart. This is the woman who also said all Liberal women were ugly. She has to be one of the most aggravating and evil human beings I have ever seen. Every time I hear this woman speak, she disgusts me even more. I honestly think she’s the only person that makes my blood boil at the mere sight of her, let alone her man-like voice.

Oh and just to let you know Ann, I'm liberal incase you couldn’t tell. And I’m not bad looking either! Also, Liberalism isn’t a religion. It’s just having tolerance for minorities and respect for the environment and peace. But wait, is that too malicious for you?


FEMA-Condi Photoshop Bonus!


You know, there’s a lot of talk lately about FEMA. What is their plan for this year’s hurricane season? Are they prepared for another disaster? Are they to blame for Katrina? Should we scuttle FEMA all together? Well all this talk has led to many worries inside FEMA headquarters. Now they’re aiming towards the youth of the nation to gain any kind of fan base.

Why do I find Condi so funny?

By the way, I’m joking. Making fun of these kinds of things is the only way to forget that the planet is falling apart or about the war in Iraq. Isn’t that right Jennifer Aniston?


Jennifer Aniston's a Jerk Bonus!


Question: How about the war in Iraq or global warming?

"No, I'm not interested in any of that. I like to just focus on me and my tabloid career….I’m not saving the world."

- Jennifer Aniston

Yay! Another reason for me to dislike Jen! I learn a new way everyday! Thanks for not caring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home