E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day (Plus J.lo Puff Bonus!) - June 6, 2006

Why if it isn't Jennifer Garner...Just the one I was looking for.

"There are certain people that are marked for death. I have my little list of those that treated me unfairly."

- Jennifer Lopez


Well, I don't think anyone is surprised to learn that J.lo the fur killa has a list of people who treated her "unfairly". Because that is totally something that a sane person like J.lo would do. Hmm...I guess this means I'm getting on that list now...SAVE ME!


J.lo Puff Bonus!


My best friend and I have this inside joke that Jennifer Lopez looks like Jiggly Puff from Pokémon. Now I might have slightly altered this photo but tell me you don't see the resemblance!

J.lo Puff

If I do say so myself, this is my best work with photoshop.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous J.lo Puff said...

J.lo puff don't find this very funny...I WILL USE YOU AS A COAT!
Rebirth rocks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home