E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - June 4, 2006

Oh, snap girl! For the last time, I am not Star Jones!

"...this world is full of man-candy, lolly-dudes, suga-homies, hook it up!"

- Raven-Symone (as Raven Baxter)

Okay, I admit it...I have watched a full episode of That's So Raven...several times. Its only at midnight on Saturdays when I'm waiting for some South of Nowhere re-runs or Family Guy. Jeez!...like you've never watched it.

I can't believe I know her catch phrase...ugh...

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home