E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - June 29, 2006

Barbara's next...
"We gave her time to look for another job...and leave with dignity. But Star made another choice."

- Barbara Walters


What is up with those old ladies on The View? Did someone forget to give them their meds or something? Or maybe they're just cranky because Rosie is coming.

Oh Starlet Marie Jones, I'll miss you! I have never watched a single episode of The View but if I had, I'm sure you would have been my favorite granny. (Not really, I can't stand any of you!)

3 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!!

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home