E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - June 28, 2006

It wasn't me! It was...Um...Janice Dickonson. Yeah that's it! She's crazy, right?


"I was just trying to make an income, that's all."

- Gaby Gibson (Naomi Campbell's Ex-Maid)

Oh my god! That poor woman! Jeez Naomi, did the BlackBerry have to be diamond encrusted? She was only trying to make an income and you (allegedly) smash her in the head with an overgrown cellphone? No wonder Tyra Banks hates you so much. In today's case, Naomi goes in the Hall of Shame! (Which needs to be updated!)

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home