E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - June 27, 2006

I just want to do good hair.
"So I did Cindy's hair and let me tell you, she looked like she was born to be a PussyCat Doll. I mean, it was just like, Bangladesh!"

- Jonathan Antin

Now do you see why I find this jerk so funny? Not only does he cry at the sight of barcodes, throws cellphones in anger, washes his hair in bottled water, randomly bursts into massive rage or tears, claims that he is hair (whatever that means), but also says, Bangin', Baberham Lincoln, and my personal favorite, Bangladesh.

Oh Jon, you're my favorite semi-bipolar hairstylist!

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home