E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - June 22, 2006

Okay, so maybe my MP3 player is always glued to me, but I love music! PS, I have the black one! (which isn't in the pic)


"She opened a passenger side door and dropped her pants. She took her pants off and reached in the car and pulled out a skirt. Then she put the skirt on and pulled off her sweatshirt. She had on a camisole with spaghetti straps with her midriff showing."

- Julie Beasley (Witness of "Me Generation" Teenager)

Apparently this woman is talking about Britney Spears or Nicole Richie. This quote was in a news article about the rude Me Generation teenagers living in a "tech bubble". After reading this article, I asked my closest friend, "Do you think I am one of these average 21st century brats who's life revolves around technology?" Her answer was, "*silence*...Uh...Well, I think you are more polite than the average person..." That sure was reassuring but it did make me feel a little better. Needless to say, I am slightly ashamed of my generation but I am proud to be in the "tech bubble". It's fun! And I am more polite than others. Also, the only piece of hardware that is glued to me 24/7 is my Tamagotchi...and maybe sometimes my MP3 player. I am NOT one of those dorks screaming on cellphones all day long. At least I'm confident about that.

I am a proud Tech Bubblist! ;)

PS, a tech bubblist is someone who lives in the "bubble" of technology.

5 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say what? What's a tech bubblist?

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Ethan said...

A tech bubblist is a person who lives in a "bubble" of technology.

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home