E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - June 2, 2006

Say no to prenupts, kids!

"It's completely unfair when a child is brought into this world and now he's already looked at like a prince. My kids are going to have to learn what a real job is, what life is. You don't have it easy with me. Period....My kids are going to work at Taco Bell, dammit."

- Kevin Federline

Oh yeah, Kevin Federline won't allow his kids to be freeloaders. That would just be against all of his values. Because we all know he has worked so hard to get his fame and fortune.

And all props go to me for the image! :) (I can’t believe I just used the word ‘props’…)

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home