E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - June 15, 2006

This is why I love these girls! Here is a new interview of Elena Katina and Julia Volkova, of the Russian band t.A.T.u. Warning, she does swear once.


"[Question]Do dogs go to heaven or hell?
[Answer]I don't give a (beep)."

- Elena Katina

I have no idea what's going on but I loved every minute of it! For some odd reason they have a bag full of fortune cookie questions and they have to answer each one as an "interview". I'm not sure what's funnier, Julia acting as bored as heck or the fact that they barely understood any of the questions. Also, is it just me or does is it just me or does Lena seem to be in denile when she says they are happy?

Hmm...Apparently they believe that there are people all around us who love and respect each other but are "fake...fakes...FAKES!" and are not actual human beings. All t.A.T.u. is doing is simply suggesting to "change" them...right...

All I know is that I can sleep soudly knowing that Lena has never killed anything larger then a spider. That sure was the question I wanted to know! (what the heck? she's like 5'6 and 100 pounds. Scary!) But by far the most confusing thing was Lena's last question about what she found inside the grass and shrubs. I guess she was searching through some sort of forest in Russia where she found Julia. So thats how they met! Now it all makes sense! Thanks Channel4!


By the way, if you are a fan of t.A.T.u. like me, then you'll get the joke of this picture below! I'm sure at least one person who reads this will be like, "OMG! That's awful!!! But funny..."

He looks pretty happy for an Obezyanka Nol.

If you still don't get it, google search "Obezyanka Nol" and read the English lyrics. And just as a hint, the pic above is a Russian Coca-Cola shirt from Urban Outfitters. Every time I see it, I think of all the poor Obezyanka Nol's. It really is sad if you think about! :(
That song actually made me like t.A.T.u. even more. It's my favorite!

Leave a bunch of comments! I'll post the meaning to the picture if you guys can guess it!


In other t.A.T.u. News, the girls are going to perform at Pennenzakkenrock in Belgium on June 29. For those of you who don’t know what that is, Pennenzakkenrock is the biggest kid’s festival in the country. That’s right, kid’s festival, with those two. I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to see what lawsuits come out of this! :)

3 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Julia said...

fake...fakes...FAKES!!!!!!!

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home