E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day - July 1, 2006

I like talking.
"I don't think I took the viewers on the right journey with me, and I want to apologize for that....I was a 40-year-old who, according to urban legend, had a better chance of being kidnapped by a terrorist than getting married. And I was caught in the euphoria. And I think I used, and some would say abused, my celebrity in planning the wedding."

- Star Jones


Huh? Starlet please, I can't take anymore! For the last 9 years, you have chatted away with four other women NON STOP about crap no one cares about. I thought you leaving would finally shut you up but it seems like you have actually managed to talk MORE! Please, stop talking for one minute of your life. And take that hat off! You look like one of those mushrooms from Mario Brothers.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home