E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day (Crazy Disney Chicks Edition!) - June 17, 2006

One minute their singing about makeup and jeans; the next they're 70lbs and talking about sex and hating children. Ah, they grow up so fast...


I hate me!


"I'm not that girl from Freaky Friday any more! I'm a real adult. In fact, I hate children! I hate them all!"

- Lindsay Lohan


Like, I'm not a child anymore, y'know!? I'm a real adult, and like crap and stuff like that. Really, I am! I am a mature adult who like, drinks a lot, and like, hangs out with Kate Moss, and like, likes to party...a lot. And when I say a lot, heh-heh, I mean, A LOT! Let me tell you...*vomits*


Really! Nothing happened between me and that freaky guy from that band no one cares about anymore!

"But [virginity] is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

- Hillary Duff

Eww! Dufster, no one wants to know. Hillary Duff and sex should never be used in the same sentence. :(

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home