E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day (BEST DAY OF THE YEAR EDITION!!!!) - June 21, 2006

I'm friends with Ethan


"You have rockin' cool hair! I have a sixteen year old son and he could benefit from hair like that."

- Ben Stein (Complementing My Hair)


HA! Read it an weep! Ben Stein once told me in person that I had rockin' cool hair! Which celebrity has told you that your hair was cool? Did I mention he was on Family Guy?

PS. I had blue spiky hair. ;)

One more thing, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I was not only born on the first day of Summer, but the Harvest Moon, the longest day of the year, the Summer Solstice, and the cusp of Gemini and Cancer.

Oh right, and this is my 50th post! Yay! And no, I'm not turning 50 today. :) Like I'd tell you my real age!


My Birthday Gift
I got the coolest birthday gift, today! It's a mix CD of all my favorite songs that I could never find. There's a ton of songs I hear on streaming radio/musichoice but I could never find them on Itunes or MSN. Here's the list!

Time (The Scumfrog Remix) - Murk
Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
I Want More (Cling On To Me) [Extended Mixes] - Amuka
Glitterball - FC Kahuna
Tu Es Foutu - In-Grid

Their all like 10 minutes long and sooooo cool. I have no clue how they found these songs, either!

MUSIC IS MY LIFE!

17 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's bangin'. Bangin' hair is bangin'. Bangladesh. Baberham Licoln. Happy bangin' birthday. I hope you have good hair, I just want to do good hair!

- Johnathon Antin

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Ethan said...

Thanks Johnathon! I'll have a bangin' day in honor of you! Bang the way, how's Asher? Is his hair, bangin'? Well, have a bangladesh say and say hi to the wife and Pussy Cat Dolls for me.

- Ethan

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Johnathon Antin said...

BANGIN'!!!!

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Jack "Nack" Black said...

Bangin' bows!

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Mama Spears said...

Happy Brithday, y'all!!!

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Christina Aguilera said...

Ain't No Other Man as cool as you, Ethan!

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Amuka said...

Happy Birthday! Make sure to Cling On To Me!

- Amuka

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous FC Kahuna said...

Have a Glitterball day full of Hayling!

- FC Kahuna

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous In-Grid said...

Tu Es Foutu, Ethan.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Murk said...

Time sure does fly by when the Scumfrog is around!

- Murk

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Ethan said...

Wow, I didn't know I had so many friends! Thanks everyone! Kisses on your noses!

Baberham Licoln!!!!

- Ethan

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Hallie said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan!

- Blu

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Ethan said...

Thanks Blu!! Your my best friend in the whole bangin' world!

- Ethan

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the coolest! You do have bangin' hair. I have seen it, too!
Happy Birthday! You and your bangin' hair have a great day!

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home