E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Mika Nakashima Interview

I found this PopJapan interview of the Japanese pop star, Mika Nakashima today. I hate to use her on my site because she's one of my favorite artists, but honestly, how can you keep a straight face while watching this?


Okay, first of all, it looks like some stalker is sitting in the bushes with a video camera while Mika's eating lunch at a cafe waiting for her boyfriend or something. Its like she doesn't really understand what's going on or who's asking her these questions but she's going along with it anyway. Throughout the whole thing, I'm waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come running out screaming 'punk'd'! But instead I got Mika forcefully saying 'popjapan tv' as if that creepy high pitched announcer has a gun to her back. And apparently Mika liked the sound of nurses so she dreamt of one, or something like that. The snake line was the best though. When she said, ‘a snake…’ and the girl asked why, I thought she was going to say, ‘So I can eat you!’ At least, that’s what it looked like. I love all these weird interviews You Tube has. Don’t worry, more to come!

4 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home