E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Who Said It Results - May 31, 2006

I'm British!

"Perhaps I'm a gay man, trapped in a woman's body."

- Non other then the Detroit born "British" pop idol Madonna.


Well, I believe the man part...
Perhaps I'm an idiot, trapped in an old woman's body.

Poll Results:

Condoleezza Rice, 1 vote, (5%) - Who voted for Condi? lol
Madonna, 6 votes, (33%)
Lindsay Lohan, 2 vote, (11%)
Tom Cruise, 9 votes, (50%)

18 Total votes

Huh...I thought Madge would be pretty predictable. Well you picked it. As Ryan Seacrest once said, Tom is a little fem at times. I hope everyone knows I put Tom Cruise on there as a joke! Haha! I thought for sure it would be tied between Madonna and Lindsay.

PS. This was the quote of the day as well...get over it, I'm busy!

4 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Funny Shirt Guy said...

I haven't seen any mention of them here, but one of my favorite new tshirt designers is Wrong Sports Shirts. These guys make the familiar "wrong" shirts that you find in so many places, however they cater exclusively to the college sports fan. And their mantra is perfect; "why not wear what you probably shouldn't say?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home