E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day (Plus Mount. Everest Bonus!) - May 29, 2006

Internets!

Quote of The Day:

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

- President George W. Bush


Damn those fish! Trying to steal our freedom!


Mount. Everest Bonus

WTF, guys?

"I imagine you are very surprised to see me here."

- Lincoln Hall

That is what Lincoln Hall said after his team left him for dead on Mount. Everest. I can't speak for him, but if I ran into those people again, I would have a lot more to say then that! Get well soon, Lincoln!

4 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home