E

(Hold mouse over pics for tags!)

Quote of the Day (Plus Carol! Bonus) - May 25, 2006

Girl, that's not asprin!


"Needless to say, I know the Czech word for laxative now."

- Julia Stiles

Yum! Who wants brownies?


Bonus Quote!

Rumplemintz!

"Ok, yeah uuuummm. Let's see what you can get me. Something simple... How about a Dannon Frusion smoothie with a shot of rumplemintz up in there...BY SHOT I MEAN THE WHOLE BOTTLE!!"

- Carol!

Carol! is the best skit ever done on SNL (Besides the two a-holes skit)! Does anyone else think it's as funny as I do? Please leave comments! Anyone have video?

Here's the jingle:

"And then there's Carol!
And then there's Carol!
Carol!
"Who? Me?"
Sassy, slutty, sexy, skanky. Right on, Carol!"

HI! I'M CAROL!!

4 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is truly my favorite. CAROL!!!
This is funny stuff. Love your website.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home